Quantum DLT and the 400

fixed

We have outgrown our 8mm 7208 012 and are looking for another tape backup
solution on our AS400.  Magstar 3570 is a bit expensive so I am looking at a
Quantum DLT 4000 as an alternative.  If anyone can share their experience with
Quantum DLT tape backup on the 400 it would be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Kevin Allemann
Boone County
+---