stupid question - networking on IBM mini

  • Subject: stupid question - networking on IBM mini
  • From: John Rollins <rexstout@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 21:05:51 -0800 (PST)

fixed

OK, this may be off subject(are Series/1 minis consider "midrange"?), but
since there seem to be Token Ring attachements for the Series/1, would it
be possible to hook it up to an ethernet network? Where would I go to find
info on the Series/1 expansion bus(not that I know much about the system at
all... still needs floppy drive repair and a 220v outlet installed within
reach of the cord)? Or for something that might be a little easier, where
do I find info on programming it?
TIA

-JR  http://members.tripod.com/~jrollins/index.html - Computers
     http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Lair/1681/ - Star Trek