Re: Using FNDSTRPDM

  • Subject: Re: Using FNDSTRPDM
  • From: "Bruce Odum" <bodum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 18:25:47 -0500

fixed

No but I have a shell that I created that will scan like fndstrpdm and you
could add a update to it to real quick to do this.  This util will scan any
source member or all members looking for up to 10 different things.  You
would only have to add the update to make it happen.  Let me know if you
want it send me email at bodum@shl.com