At 11:08 PM 2/20/98 PDT, Chris Rehm wrote:
>> What's Test Data ?
>Test data is what you have left after you have converted your company's
>data base to NT!

<bzzzttt> WRONG!

"Test Data" is "Real Data<tm>" after the NT conversion fails miserably and
you have to switch back to the AS/400 (which ran flawlessly, and support
the companies critical systems without a single failure for years, but
lacked the flash and sizzle of a GUI and Our Lord Gates blessing).