• Subject: 3590 Tapes
  • From: "Goins, Kirk : CO IR" <KGoins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 98 11:01:00 PST

We have just installed a NEW 3590. There was an initial set of tapes ordered
from IBM. We had a visit from a vendor selling ANACOMP tapes. Before we
purchase new tapes I would like people's thoughts on this brand or others,
good or bad. If you feel uneasy about negative comments(if there are any)
being published here, please feel free to email me direct. VENDORS PLEASE
USE PRIVATE EMAIL.

Thanks to all

Kirk Goins - AS/400 System Administrator
Legacy Health Systems - Portland OR

+---