Domino on IPCS

  • Subject: Domino on IPCS
  • From: Kirk Yates <yatesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 13:27:46 -0600

fixed

Hello,

I've just been assigned the project of bring up a Domino server on our
IPCS card.  We currently have version 4.51 of Domino (AS/400 V3R7), but
I want to upgrade it before we get started.

We've never used our IPCS card, so we're starting from scratch.  Are
there any Redbooks available or any other manuals that will make the job

easier?

Any pointers would be appreciated.  Also looking for suggestions on
Domino training.

Thank you.
--
Kirk R. Yates