Re: routing entries

  • Subject: Re: routing entries
  • From: Patrick Townsend <townsend@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 16:16:57 -0800

fixed

Paul,

The sequence number defines the search order of the routing entries.
Routing entries are searched from lowest sequence number to highest
until the compare data matches the program request. That's why the 9999
entry is a catch-all entry for *ANY.

Patrick

--

Patrick Townsend                       mailto:townsend@patownsend.com