  • Subject: Re: SDA data disappears: LF & Jrnl
  • From: HankHeath <HankHeath@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 06:50:31 EST

The symptoms are not exactly the same, but I have seen a similar situation.
The physical file allows dup keys, whereas the logical doesn't. The program
error handling disguises the problem. Is this anywhere near the situation?

Hank Heath

In a message dated 97-12-13 02:44:01 EST, KBellecci@osfa.state.la.us (Karen