  • Subject: RE: PC file Layouts ??
  • From: Bob Crothers <bcrothers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 07:14:16 -0000

I have a couple of class's that make manipulating CSV files very
easy.  Including handling double quotes and tab delimited files.

The problem (for most anyway) is that they are in C++, not RPG.

If you do C++, I'd be happy to share them.  The other issue is
that currently, they use Microsoft MFC foundation class's
(CstdIO/CFile & Cstring is all) but it would very easy to
replace this part.

Regards,
Bob Crothers
Cornerstone Communications