  • Subject: Re: CAw95 serice pack SF43837 error attributes lost
  • From: Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 12:53:11 -0500

> in this last service pack SF43837 i've detected a problem:
> The 5250 emulation sometimes lost the attributes (underline and so
> on). it appears to happen basically when you press +Esc4 for retrieve
> the messages: when returning of this screen all the attributes are
> losted!
>
> Any experiences?

The following is the README.1ST service pack FTP site:

================

       12/10/97 - SF43837
 We had intended to include an NS/Router fix for Microsoft Internet
Explorer
 4.0 in SF43837, but the fix was inadvertently omitted. A new service
pack,
 SF45545, will be released shortly that will be the same as SF43837, but
will
 include the MS IE 4.0 fix.

 Also, there is a problem with the PC5250 emulator. If you receive a
break
 message, you will lose all attributes on the screen (ie, color,
underline,
 hidden, etc.). The screen will look like an old green screen. To get
the
 attributes back, you simply need to press Enter or a PF key. You can
use any
 PF key, even one that's not allowed on that screen. If possible, we
will
 include a fix for this problem in SF45545. Otherwise, it will be fixed
in the
 next service pack.