Functional Specifications

  • Subject: Functional Specifications
  • From: "Rich Dotson" <rich_dotson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 09:46:20 PDT

fixed

I am developing a template that I can use to present projects to my
(prospective) clients.  I want it to contain all the functional
specifications for the proposed project.   Does any one have an outline
(format) that I can use or any suggestions on the format or content of
this document.

TIA,
Rich Dotson
RT3 Consulting Services, Inc.