  • Subject: RE: Spool File Download
  • From: Bob Cozzi <BobCozzi@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 18:14:46 -0500

If you have Adobe Acrobat development kit (basically a printer driver) you
can simply output to .PDF files by selecting the driver as your printer.
Then use the AFP viewer to "download" the spool file, display it, then do
File | Print.  Viola!

Bob Cozzi
Bob@RPGIV.COM
www.rpgiv.com
AS/400 Books:  http://www.rpgiv.com/as400Books.html

On Monday, September 15, 1997 5:01 PM, Vern Hamberg
[SMTP:hambergv@goldengate.net] wrote:
> [...]
CA/Win95NT

david@midrange.com