  • Subject: Re: Display jobs according to job q
  • From: Vern Hamberg <hambergv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 08:53:52 -0500
  • Cc: kahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 11:31 AM 9/9/97 +0600, you wrote:
>Vern Hamberg (hambergv@goldengate.net) wrote:
>
>>I've always wanted this capability and finally found it in NEWS 3X/400,
>>January, 1995 issue, in an article entitled "Who's Jamming Up my Job Queue?".
>>
>>I'm not sure what I can share, since the code I've used is from their CD
>>reference library. It may be that they've made it available on their Web site
>>
>> http://www.news400.com
>
>Vern,
>
>Are you sure you've quoted the right issue? I've just downloaded the Jan
>1995 code examples but I can't find the WRKSBSJOBQ utility in the
>download. Could you possibly check that it is indeed Jan 1995 and also
>possibly give us the page number the article appeared on?
>
>Many thanks,
>
>Dave Kahn - TCO, Tengiz, Kazakstan

Oops, mea culpa--it's February, 1995. Now that's really what I call fat-fingered!

I got the code off News/400's Reference Library CD, so I don't know the page numbers.

Cheers

+--- | This is the Midrange System Mailing List! | To submit a new message, send your mail to "MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com". | To unsubscribe from this list send email to MAJORDOMO@midrange.com | and specify 'unsubscribe MIDRANGE-L' in the body of your message. | Questions should be directed to the list owner/operator: david@midrange.com +---