  • Subject: Re: Windows 95 not shutting down with Client Access for Win95 V3R1M2 and Novell 4.1
  • From: "Rushdi A. Ariss" <rasmu1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 15:23:36 -0700

Hi Barry,

I've been having the exact problem with a few PCs and laptops running
token ring.  I thought it was just a function of Token ring.  What
revision of Client32 are you running?  I have found that revision 2
works best, and that the newest version, Client32 for Intranetware,
causes all kinds of problems.  Let me know what you find.

Rushdi A. Ariss
C. A. Rasmussen, Inc.
rasmu1@earthlink.net