    This is to Harry Williams and MPolutta:

I have the source members needed for the StrMIDbg command zipped up in a zip
file, ready to go.   Also two (2) Word files are included for documentation,
one of which is more-or-less a copy of the *PNLGRP help information, and the
other is "Readme" type concerns.

Can I send the zip file directly to this list, or is it better to do it
"off-list" (don't know how this "bouncing " stuff works); that is, if I send
a message to User_X on the list, it gets posted.  Don't know how to send
stuff "off list".

Anyway, you can contact me at richhart@xxxxxxxx

Thanks for everyone's interest (well, at least three or four people so
far!).