<g> O.k., then, what is "Steve Glanstein's parm program"?

What would interest me is if there was a way to determine the parameters
used for a program like QQUDC, which is the program running when you take
option 2 to change a query in WRKQRY.  I'd just love to be able to
add/change a query from WRKOBJPDM w/o having to waste time with the WRKQRY
interface.

        Program
 Rqs    or
 Lvl    Procedure   Library     Statement        Instruction
        QCMD        QSYS                            0469
        SIGNONDB    DJBLIBSYS   3900                0043
   1    QCMD        QSYS                            01A6
        QUOCPP      QPDA                            063E
        QUOMAIN     QPDA                            00F5
   2    QUOCMD      QSYS                            01E1
        WRKQRY      QGPL        106                 001B
        QQUDA       QSYS                            0388
        QQUDB       QQRYLIB                         0411
        QQUDC       QQRYLIB                         095B
        QWSGET      QSYS                            05CB
        QT3REQIO    QSYS                            01C7

db