Why don't you zip up the save file and email it to me, and I'll take a
look at it.

In general, each directory is preceded by an FFFFFFFF record (the one
with 'QSRDSSPC.1').  So you can get to the next directory by stepping to
the next FFFFFFFF rec, using the "Number of recs to next FFFFFFFF rec"
field at offset xCC.

--Dave