'Pologies in Advance:

Since OT questions appeared to be allowed, perhaps for this evening anyway:

Depending on previous questions' answers, a lot, if Governments were passing
laws about only using a certain subset of gear (like "Open" Source)..

..well, wouldn't it be limited to an I/5, rather than starting with anything
else??  But I'd say only certain kinds of Govt. transactions should be so
limited, because of the Wi*nix glut and shortage of quality gear.  Partly
depending on whether the stuff is built into the 5-hardware or the
53-software, (and whether it runs on Power4x,) I'm thinking.

:

And apparently nobody has informed Mark Pilgrim, of IBM Web-Accessibility
Group, of the histories (like governors) and legends (like "Malcolm and the
guyz") of the I/5, as of yet?  Doesn't seem funny a-tall, him being in
SWG-in-transition, if that turns out to be the case...

jtoran