Bob,

as long as it's MI related, even if it's followup on an original MI
question, it can continue on MI400.  MI touches alot of areas and I've
allowed alot of gray space here in the past as this is a very responsible
group and from an thread archives perspective, I would want anyone looking
at this in the archives to see the whole thread for continuity...

In short, this thread can continue on MI400...

tks for the concerns...:)

D.Rima
MI400 Sysop