Hi All,

The project as hand is a VERY "childish" software protection procedure,
simulare in the format to WRKLICINF.
I'm only trying to stop someone ( who thinks blowing into a twinax cable
will free-up blocked spool files, from doing damage ok? ) by using "non
standard" objects.

However, the use of "long" object names ( containing *Hex data ) is more for
a general utility to store *JOB//Application related information as needed:
ex:
Index_name =  ...!! *JOB !! ...
Index_name = ... !! *INTJOBID !! ...
Index_name = ... !! *DTS !! ...
Index_name = ... !! *PTR !! ...

It SEEMS to be the perfect alternative for many database files, so I
naturaly start thinking about disadvantages and drawbacks.

I'd rather keep them in a "context" where I can figure out how to list and
back-up the eventual objects ( with Sav/Rst LIB ), even if this means having
to deal with a change of program state.

Is there a specific address that I can dump or someway to find and list non
contexted objects?

Can I use *USRIDX's ( or any other "non standard" objects ) in a dual system
environment ( IBM Vision on twin 830's v510 )?

Thanks again for your patience and advice,
Scott