Yes MI can change an object last used date.   MODSOBJ is the instruction.
Operand one is a system pointer to target object.  Operand two is a
modification options character scalar.

If the options position 1, bit X'10', is on, then if the options position
17, bit X'40', is on, then the two bytes in position 27 and 28 are the
first two bytes of an 8-byte system date/time stamp of the last used date
that you want.  For example, X'8527' = 11/15/2002, and X'8529' =
11/16/2002, get it.  Here is an MI example:

DCL SYSPTR ?OBJECT   AUTO;
DCL DD     OPTIONS   AUTO CHAR(64);
DCL DD     STAMP2    AUTO CHAR(2);

CPYBREP    OPTIONS, X"00";
OR(S)      OPTIONS(1:1), X"10";
OR(S)      OPTIONS(17:1), X"40";
CPYBLA     OPTIONS(27:2), STAMP2;
MODSOBJ    ?OBJECT, OPTIONS;

Of course you need code above this to:
(1) Fill ?OBJECT with a system pointer to your target object (RSLVSP is one
way).
(2) Fill STAMP2 with the first two bytes of a system date/time stamp of the
last used date that you want (QWCCVTDT API with output format '*DTS' is one
way).

If the translator state blocks MODSOBJ from compiling, then change MODSOBJ
to SETDPAT, and compile.  SETDPAT generates similar code to MODSOBJ, one
byte different.  The system call vectored number for SETDPAT is X'0043',
for MODSOBJ is X'00A3'.  With some tool like Display/Alter/Dump, change the
appropriate X'0043' to X'00A3', and there you have a Change Object Last
Used Date utility!