>From: Buck Calabro <Buck.Calabro@commsoft.net>
>Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:06:36 -0400
>Subject: [MI400] IBM Bashing
>I don't know who here follows the RPG400-L list, but Hans has stopped
>posting.  His last post to RPG400-L was 17 May.  Yet he posted to
>comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc on 27 June.  What have we done?

"What have we done?"

Probably nothing ...

Buck, Hans hasn't stopped posting to RPG400-L.  Me neither, although
searching the archives makes it look like I last posted even earlier
than Hans.  You too.  (Depends how you look - if you select June from
the little calendar and then by Author, you'll see that Hans posted
on June 21 and I posted on June 19.  July by author shows you posting
in July.)

I am using the new newsreader support to follow most of the 400-L
mailing lists (all the ones that support it) and I suspect that
Hans is too.  Maybe this is a factor in the archiving, but all the
posts do show up when searched on the subject.  I'm not sure about
that date field - almost everything has a date of 04/30/02 on the
search-results page.

For me at least, the gap since then just reflects the fact I didn't
have anything to say.  I can't speak for other IBMers on these lists,
but I wouldn't read too much into non-posting.

Barbara Morris