"Flipping off IBM" and my PSC400 product are entirely different.  The former
takes advantage of undocumented features and knowledge of OS/400 internals,
while my method simply modifies your programs (at the source code level) to
use a different I/O method.  PSC400 in effect re-engineers the software with
a mind towards true client/server development, which I think is the
direction IBM would like us to pursue.

On the other hand, I'm researching hooking the SEPT for a future release,
and THAT might indeed fall a little closer to what Fast400 does.  I'll be
interested to see how IBM handles Fast400 before I decide to implement the
SEPT hook <smile>.

Joe