I had a customer at v4r2 or 3.  I sent a note to an IBM contact at the lab.
He asked for a certain kind of data collection to determine the CPU cost -
the cost was predicted by the Performance Advisor.  I collected the data and
sent it to him.

Richard Jackson
mailto:richardjackson@richardjackson.net
http://www.richardjacksonltd.com