James --
 Forgive me if you have already checked this out. I found documentation on
the MARMATR on the V4R4 softcopy CD. It was buried in the ILE C/C++ MI
Library Reference SC09-2418-00, book name QBJADR00 in bookshelf named
QB3AYO02: ILE C for AS/400 V4R4 Bookshelf.
 HTH. Documenting MI functions in the C/400 bookshelf seems obscure enough
to me that I thought it might be worth a mention! BTW all the examples were
in C/400.
 Best regards
George Lemen
Sr. Project Analyst, CIBER Inc.
Weyerhaeuser CER Operations Manager
Weyerhaeuser phone: (253) 924-7648; E-mail: George.Lemen@Weyerhaeuser.com
CIBER phone and voice mail: (425) 451-2575 extension 142; E-mail:
glemen@ciber.com

+---