From: "Morrison, Doug" <dmorrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "MAPICS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <MAPICS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/03/2015 02:20 PM
Subject: [MAPICS-L] SystemLink RPG
Sent by: "MAPICS-L" <mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have about 80,000 items in multiple warehouses that I need to delete. I
have a file with the item number and warehouse. I'd like to build an RPG
program that could run in batch that would read this file and execute a
system link request to delete the item warehouse record.

I am wondering if anyone has this or a similar RPG program they might be
willing to share.

Doug