From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of j w
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 8:45 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: [MAPICS-L] Bar coding

Hi list.
My company is in the process of looking for a bar code solution for our manufacturing plants. I of course want it to integrate with XA with minimal effort. I was wondering if anyone on the list had anything they could recommend. Would love to find an entire solution with hardware and middleware.

The main goals of the project are:
1) ability to scan the bar code and check against pick list
2) possibly create the shipment record in XA
3) able to scan each pallet and update XA and update inventory

We have worked with our business partner, but it have not found the right solution for us. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Jeff Williams