Thank you all for your input.

The fact is that the email we've got from Infor in October last year was
clearly stating...

...You will continue to be fully supported on your other Infor products;
however, because there will be no planned bug fixes or service pack
releases, Infor will only be able to provide answers to your questions
and provide advice to help work around any software issues that may be
encountered. Renewing your maintenance agreement for the coming year
will allow you to receive the 2009 service pack release. Infor is
currently offering telephone support in an effort to assist you with any
planned transition to another product. In that respect, please consider
the information below regarding a related Infor product offering.

So why are we forced now to buy a new product, spent big bucks on
implememtaion and licenses, since basically all we need is an answer to
question or an advice kind of support?

We are stil in release 5.5 and we are not getting fixes for INFOR
modules as well - but the support with ongoing issues has not been a
problem. I would assume that would be the same with FRx. If INFOR choose
to stop that - there will be another step forward to swithing for a new
sofware solution fro our company.

Thank you and Regards,

Jane Ioffe

847-295-4593