From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Griffin, Jeff
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 6:01 AM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] Financial Statements

We currently are using Controller Vision as our Financial Package and
looking into moving from Green Screen Application to a GUI interface.
We looked into FRX and loved what we saw but support is being
discontinued in November from INFOR and Microsoft. Is there anything
comparable to FRX that other companies are using?

Jeffrey Griffin

Network Administrator - MIS

Phone: 847-590-7100 xt. 225

Email: Jeff.Griffin@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Jeff.Griffin@xxxxxxxxxxx>