To: "MAPICS ERP System Discussion" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 9:23 AM
Subject: [MAPICS-L] CPYSPLF from batch job

Hello List:

I am needing to copy the Mapics Open Orders/Back Orders by Item report
(spool file name AMBDZPFP) to a physical file. I then run the PF through
an RPGLE program to replace the report date in the header to reflect the
date the actual data is for.

The CPYSPLF command requires job name, user and number of the spool file
being copied. My problem is that the report gets submitted to a random
batch job so I have no way of finding the job name or number.

Has anyone done something similar? Is there a Mapics report override
that will help me?