Re: Shipping systems

fixed

One of my clients has been using Manhattan Associates Transportation
Execution (TE) formally known as Logistics/Pro for about 7 years. The
integration was written by another firm and did not quite handle all the
functions that we needed but we have been able to modify the interface
between XA and TE.

Dale has an excellent question since many companies have written their own
interface into UPS and Fedex. If you require those along with LTL and need
to be able to "rate shop" when taking orders TE, Varsity and Pfastship
should have those functions.

We were using Varsity many years ago and had some issues that I believe that
they have long since resolved. I also believe Varsity may be the only
"approved" vendor from Infor and may be able to work within the Browser
applications. Manhattan has their own windows front end but we use the good
'ole green screen interface.

Eric

I am wondering if anybody has used Varsity Logistics and what experiences
you have had with the system and if what experiences you have had with
their support.

If you are not using Varsity what shipping systems are you using tied into
MAPICS.