From: divya katara <divya.katara@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Apr 18, 2009 10:50 AM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] 13 period accounting

Hi,
My company is using Accounting management Plus and currently following 13
period accounting, but we are planning to switch to 12 month accounting in
our migration from Release 3 to Release 7.

I want to know the relevance of Questions G008- Company's first fiscal
month and G009- First month for GL transaction period in the CAS GL
questionnaire.

What should be entered there if I am following 13 period or If I am
switching to the 12 month.

My accounting period starts from January to December and we are planning to
Go Live with release 7 by July '09.

Thanks
Divya
Arizona