CHange COM orders via COM offline

fixed

Hi All,

We are on Release 6 and planning to use COM offline load process for
Creation and Maintenance of Customer Orders. Looking forward to use COM
offline for Creation and CHanges in Sales orders at Header and LIne Item
level. I was going through the documentation of SH12155 pertaining to COM
offline order and found that No changes are possible at Header Level and
at Line Item level only Quantity, Price and request date can be changed.
But we need to change much more parameters on Line Item as well as Header
level. Please advise.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Anshul C Jain