From: "Kris De Vlieger" <kris.devlieger@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<wwheat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] source code for AMBFMPFP
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 13:15:40 +0200

1) Typically it is the support site to get the latest. Often you use the
matching RPG and the source contains the DDS too.
2) You can also have a look at the install CD's (original and cumpacks)
3) As you did, ask the forum, I've attached the R7 version, I think it is
still the latest and I've added the matching RPG. I sent them to your
address too, since the forum strips attachments.

Just an additional thought: since the source you request is the Acknowledge
layout, you may want to consider using the special print user exit of the
acknowledge. It facilitates later upgrades if the layout is in "your"
section instead of the MAPICS sources. Just juggle some parameters and
activate the user exit.
I am pleased to know there are other R7's around like us (on PTF5700) and
would like to stay in touch as I indicated earlier on this forum.

Kind regards

Kris