I have used integrator user exits.  The nature of this operation sounds like
you may want to use the Update database from buffer exit to insure that the
M.O. is being created (avoid printing until after the user can no longer cancel
out of the transaction).  Also, it sounds like you may want to look into
limiting the scope so that your report only prints when it is a create

I have not created a user exit with these requirements, but looking at the
source of an XA generated user exit, you should be able to spot the appropriate
place to put your code.

Hope this helps.
Josh Diggs
Information Systems Manager