Wipe iSeries disks???

fixed

We are officially retiring an old 310 and a 510 machine after several
years of steady work. One thing I need to do is wipe the drives
completely. Is there a command more "powerful" than dltlib that you are
aware of? I'll be deleting the Mapics and custom libraries; I don't
think the system will allow me to remove the "Q" libraries.

Any suggestions?

Patrick