From: mapics-l-bounces+tmoffitt=altek-inc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces+tmoffitt=altek-inc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of mandis-inc@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 2:06 PM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] Misc Items - Inventory Type 2 or 3

A how to question on Inventory Type 2.  I would like to set up some item type 3
items as Inventory Type 2 and not create an item balance record.  However, when
one of these Inventory type 2 item is on a PO and is at the dock, I would like
to do a transaction that would identify to AP that the material has been

Is there a way to do this.

Mike Dreimiller
Best regards,

Mike Dreimiller