From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
sjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:21 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Offline Load Order Origin

Mike:

That sounds like exactly what we want.  We don't use ISL/MISL orders, so
thought that may be a solution for us.

Thanks.

Steve Jones

"Mike Kerekanich" <mkerekanich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent by:
mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/19/2006 05:02 PM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"MAPICS ERP System Discussion" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [MAPICS-L] Offline Load Order Origin

Steve,

Don't use an origin of '7' as that is for ISL/MISL orders.  Use the
transaction group number (and an origin of blank) for what you are
trying to accomplish.  You can place a unique value in there (say job
number) and call the offline load directly.  See below as an example...

DCL        Var(&PARM)      Type(*CHAR) Len(256)
DCL        Var(&TRANSGRP)  Type(*CHAR) Len(11)
DCL        Var(&ORIGIN)    Type(*CHAR) Len(1)

CHGVAR     Var(&PARM) Value(%SST(&LDA 707 256))
CHGVAR     Var(%SST(&PARM 1 1)) Value('0')
CHGVAR     Var(%SST(&PARM 2 1)) Value('0')
CHGVAR     Var(%SST(&PARM 3 1)) Value(&ORIGIN)
CHGVAR     Var(%SST(&PARM 4 11)) Value(&TRANSGRP)
CHGVAR     Var(%SST(&PARM 15 1)) Value('0')

CALL       Pgm(AMBE8XFR) Parm('' &PARM)

Regards,

Mike Kerekanich
Agility, Inc.