Good morning!

One of our users brought to me a mfg order (last Friday) with the
following information:

(ORDNO) Order number - M520020
(SSTDT) Scheduled start date - 1060412
(OCODT) Order completion date  - 1060404
(CRDT) Create date  - 1060412

Now, he is bringing me another mfg order with the same condition,
different values though.  I thought it was an exceptional situation
(Friday's case) but now that I have a second case, is not that exceptional
to me anymore.  The issue is obvious: how you can create a mfg order and
"complete it before creating it"?  CRDT value is generated by the system
and SSTDT looks logical also.  OCODT is the only one out of place here.

I checked the IM History and I can't see an (RM) transaction completing
these orders.  Check the RMs for this order M520020 for example:

POSTING   WAREHOUSE                  U/           CMP
 DATE     NO/LOCN      QUANTITY     /M BATCH/LOT  CD
 5/04/06  1   NJOSH          7.000  EA H520020
 4/29/06  1   NJOSH          7.000- EA U520020A
 4/29/06  1   NJOSH          7.000  EA U520020A

The transaction dates for these ones are identical as the posting dates.
Any ideas of what may be happening here?

TIA,

Peter Vidal
PALL Corporation / SR Programmer Analyst, IT Development Group
10540 Ridge Rd., Ste 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
http://www.pall.com

"Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure."
William Saroyan (1908 - 1981)