From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Vidal
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 4:15 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: RE: Item descriptions

"So Peter, you had to maintain the Mapics code to get the reports to
print
your descriptions?  Creating the file is the easy part--getting MAPICS
see it is the hard part.  Any user exits I'm not aware of? Thanks"

Oh, no.  If we have to list items or something like that , we do not use

MAPICS' report versions.  However, I want to ask you (maybe you
explained
it before, I am sorry) but: under which circumstances you want this
additional information to be used?

Peter Vidal
PALL Corporation / SR Programmer Analyst, IT Development Group
10540 Ridge Rd., Ste 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
http://www.pall.com

"Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible."
-Anonymous-