From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Walker, Dale
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 7:55 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: RE: Payroll solutions

Optimum Solutions also has a system although I don't know much about it. It
may be worth a look.

There have been past posts on this board regarding the Midrange Software
support structure not being acceptable. Do your homework and develop your
own opinion on that issue.

Good luck,
Dale Walker
VP, MIS Gross-Given Mfg. Company & Automatic Products International