Invoice Register - monthly summary

fixed

Esteemed listers,

(MAPICS DB, mod 4-y2k)

I have been tasked with creating a report that shows a summary of invoices
in a given month.  I was given the Invoice Register report (AMV45) and asked
to give the totals for all invoices in a given month.  Specifically, the
following amounts:

 * INVOICE AMOUNT
 * TRADE DISCOUNT
 * SPECIAL CHARGE
 * FREIGHT CHARGE
 * TAX AMOUNT
 * NET SALES
 * INVOICE COUNT

I looked at the AMV45 source, and upon spotting ARTRNB, I saw "complexity".
So, before I dig in any deeper, I just wanted to know if there was already
something out there that will give me what I need, either in the form of a
data file or another report.

tia,
db