Tim, I did a migration similar to this a few years ago and as far as I can
recall we did not need the original tapes/CD's, just restore everything from
tape.  According to the MAPICS no wait database all you need to do is this:

Here is the solution:  Moving MAPICS to another AS/400 - need INSTALL
library for AMAPICS User Profile
Apply the special downloads on the new AS/400 so MAPICS can be restored
correctly.

NOTE: Special downloads are:
1. SH11537 for YR2K
2. SH12581 for XAR2
3. SH55324 Pus Suffix for XAR3 (such as SH55324-630)
4. SH55324 Plus Suffix for XAR4 (such as SH55324-640)
5. SH55324 Plus Suffix for XAR5 (such as SH55324-650)
6. SH55324 Plus Suffix for XAR5.5 (such as SH55324-655)

Here is the problem or goal:
Moving MAPICS to another AS/400 - need INSTALL library for AMAPICS User
Profile
Special Downloads for INSTALL Library
AMAPICS User Profile created on new AS/400, but AMAPICS User Profile does
not have authority to some
     AS/400 functions
INSTALL library to create AMAPICS User Profile
Moving MAPICS from an AS/400 to another AS/400

Jeff Green
ERP Manager
Metal Sales Manufacturing
7800 State Route 60