Re: IM Transaction History Reports

fixed

Bonnie, Can you put it on another menu specific to the users that are allowed
and smart enough to run.
To cancel.
What I do when a job re-submits itself...
Hold all the qbatch jobq's (unless you know for sure which one it goes to)
Cancel the job. (under wrkactjob)
go to CAS, maint, job status. remove the abend jobact record.
go to the jobq and see if it re-submitted. if so delete the job.
then go back to cas and find jobact record for this job. and delete it.
release the jobq(s)

I have not done this for awhile. But I think this the is what I use to do...

Hope this helps
Pete Olshavsky
Ind. Mapics Prog/Systems Analyst
Bonnie_Lokenvitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Has anyone modified the IM transaction history reports screen so user
cannot submit with blank parms thereby selecting ALL?

This is another of those jobs that when you try to kill it, it resubmits
itself. Is there any place to turn off the 'resubmit' function?

We currently have disabled the menu option but we have some valid users.

Thanks,
Bonnie Lokenvitz
Engineered Polymers