   Bonnie

      Mapics has a flag on the ship - to addresses for default YES/NO

   but you cant get to it to maintain, only view --- dont know why ...

   however , you might try to dfu the flag yourself...test this first

   Or  set the '000001' ship to address to the correct address for the
   default ship to , this address can be maintained once created, it does not
   have to be the sold to address....

   hope this helps

   Jeff Snyder, CPIM

   Mapics Consultant