Good Morning to all,

    Does anyone have a complete list of all the files used in browser &
integrator... What I am trying to accomplish is. I have a customer that is
converting from BPCS to Mapics... We do all of our new programming, training,
testing in the MT env. Every 6 weeks or so we do a refresh of the env. taking
current BPCS data and running our many conversions programs to re-populate the
MT env. Prior to running our conversions pgms we save many of the stagnant
files. Mainly code files, plus browser & integrator. (see below).
 I then delete the MT and recreate from my MM which is basically a blank env. I
then restore the saved code files. Run my conversion pgms and let users back
on.. It seems that almost everytime we do something in the browser (customize)
I end up losing views or subsets or something...
These are the browser & integrator files I am saving..
DFNAGR, DFNDSC
CSTAGR, CSTDSC
TBLAGR, TBLDSC
MNTCLS