Eric,

I agree completely.  I think that ISE should work with MAPICS and figure
out a way to do an update mfg orders by order# range and tie it into the
AMIPHF stream (order release), updating the orders that were just
released.  It'd be good it they could then do the same thing with order
close and purge.

Seems to me that this should be a built in part of MDCC.

"Eric Wolf" <eric_a_wolf@hotmail.com>
Sent by: mapics-l-admin@midrange.com
02/28/02 07:48 PM
Please respond to mapics-l