Yeah Eric.....Thanks for rebuilding all my pointers in OPNMAT when I pulled the
plug on the power during a MAPICS reorg.  That one cost me me a bottle of
Southern Comfort.  Now that was real DUMB!   I think that was in 1984 or about.
I am still laughing at that one.  That was an all nighter.  You did a great job,
the users never missed a heartbeat.

3 year conversion....wow, that has to be costing big bucks!

"Eric Wolf" <eric_a_wolf@hotmail.com> on 08/16/2001 01:18:46 PM

Please respond to mapics-l@midrange.com