Press the button too fast...

But, to be fair, I had the same issues with ATI cards and Windows... not have a stable driver ready for Windows is at least as bad as not having a driver. Maybe even worse, since you are lulled into buying the card and then having issues for three months and then they say... "here you go".

Really, the hardware support issues have been heard and (IMO) they are making significant inroads to providing the drivers in a timely fashion.

But then who really needs a screaming video card for 5250 displays? ;-)