Re: using the mouse with tn5250

fixed

We have no control over how the mouse is handled in xterm. In that situation, it's xterm that's in control, not tn5250.

AFIAK, the click_moves_cursor support is only available in Windows. James can comment about whether it has been added to x5250 (and when). But I'm pretty sure there's nothing we can do about xterm. (xt5250)